Κυριακή 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

SV8/SV1CDY on the air again!!!

End well, everything good (Greek phrase for the positive outcome of affairs).
Finally, the weather condition today was very good, which helped me to lift again the mast pole which support my shortwave antenna on the top of the roof. 

Without losing my time, I turned on the radio in the band of 40 meters for testing the antenna.
Fortunately, there I found some good friends and known radio amateurs like, SV1PMO Ernesto, SV3ICL Fotis and some others.
That is the good news. The bad news, yes exist one; I discovered that I make RI (radio Interference) at the band of FM to a cheap Chinese portable radio. Fortunately I do NOT interference on TV also to the laptop that I use. That's great!!!
By the way when I speaking about interference, I would like to inform you that I hear across on the HF bands--for another one time--a broken signal and a much of harmonics (I'll put a video soon) that's coming from a pirate radio station who transmit on MW (AM) band and located close to my QTH ... sic! Someone should tell him that humanity has discovered many decades ago the band pass filters that solve the interference problems.

That’s all for now folks. I wish a good Sunday to all.
Best 73’s from the Island of Aegina de SV8/SV1CDY George.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Feel free to leave your comment. All comments published after checked by administrator of blog. Thanks for understanding, 73