Τετάρτη 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Aegean VHF Contest 2012

Aegean VHF Contest
As happens every year also that year was held our favorite contest called "AEGEAN VHF CONTEST".
That contest held every year at the second full weekend of July. At that year, 2012, was held at 7 and 8 of July. As my job defines not allow me to participate throughout the whole duration of this.
Anyway the second day, the Sunday I found time to run the contest but the "propagation conditions" was not as i wish. It's no good. The result was to make something more than twenty contacts (... sic) and then I went swimming in my favourite beach here in Aegina.
By the way the first QSO was with SZ1EETT – Hellenic Telecommunications & Post Commission.

I have nothing else to add. I’m just preparing for the next Aegean VHF Contest at 2013. If my job and propagation condition allow I will participate more hours. 


SZ3P on Aegean VHF Contest 2012

During you see the video you will notice that they appear different signals. Initially the signal is 3 to 4 S units and then goes to 9 S units. That happen because initially use a horizontal dipole antenna and then an antenna Yagi two elements. This Yagi antenna was made with wires which are supported up on a reeds! Unfortunately this antenna none exist yet!!!

Best 73’s from the Island of Aegina de SV8/SV1CDY George. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Feel free to leave your comment. All comments published after checked by administrator of blog. Thanks for understanding, 73