Τρίτη 5 Μαρτίου 2013

REF SSB Contest 2013

Hello colleagues radio-amateurs. In today's post I will write a few words about my participation in the REF SSB contest. Normally I should have written this post a week ago, but the pressure of time did not gave a free space to do that. Since among other things and had to prepare a speech for a presentation to the Association of Greek Amateur Radio on the digital mode PSK that will be presented in the offices of the Association at Sunday, March 3.

The contest REF CUP are known for several years and certainly is for many radio-amateurs an excellent opportunity to communicate with French colonies and other French-speaking countries in the world. Unfortunately the Saturday I don't got so very hot and the Sunday open the station a little bit late. Finally noon I began to do as many QSO I could.
I started at 15 meters band since the 10 was not traffic. Then I goes to 20 and at last to 40 meters until to the end of the contest. Eventually the clock has shown 8 pm local time and I put the microphone down at least I had finish another one contest. At last it came time to eat something and go to rest, because I needed both of them.



The participation of French stations was very good and I "threw" some French words sometimes ... hi-h! My impressions are very good, although I was not prepared at all and I hope that next year will run better. I hope so!

Best 73’s from the Island of Aegina de SV8/SV1CDY George.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Feel free to leave your comment. All comments published after checked by administrator of blog. Thanks for understanding, 73